Stuck for ideas on how to celebrate World Cat Day? Dawn, Athena, Calvin and Elsa Clair offer a glimpse into how they spend this special holiday.
1) Playing in a box fort.
2) Staying in bed late
3) Escaping to an island retreat.
4) Getting some climbing in.
5) Going bird watching.
6) Taking some time out for yoga
7) Watching online videos with friends
8) Taking a long, relaxing bath
9) Settling down with a good book…or nine.
10) Going bug hunting
11) Having a ball…specifically, the dog’s ball
12) Power napping
13) Shoe shopping. (Those World Cat Day sales have great bargains!)
15) Binge watching a favorite TV series (like Dr. Who)
16) Playing with the new toys that the Cat Lady left under the cat tree
17) Hanging out with friends
You may also like:
- 18 Reasons Cats Love Boxes
- Haiku by Cat: Bit
- Haiku by Cat: Concerto
- Text from Cat: Cat-a-log of Puns