Black and White Sunday
Dawn and Lilah share a moment through the sliding glass doors of our deck.
Sometimes I get lucky and a simple photo captures a more profound feeling. To me, this picture speaks of friends and friendship, which can flourish despite time, distance, and other obstacles.
Which of your friends come to mind when you see this picture?
You may also like:
- Haiku by Dog: Friends
- Photo: Friends share common interests
- Text from Cat: Still Friends
- Story: Love will find a way
- Story: You never know about cats
- Story: Oh brother! A story of friendship and family
Today we’re participating in the Black and White Sunday Blog Hop. Take a moment and check out some of the awesome black and white photography in the blogs below.