Today’s haiku is by Jasper.
It doesn’t get too much better than this, does it? Digging without consequences. Nobody says “no!” Paws stay clean. Everybody’s happy.
Does your pet like snow?
You may also like:
- Haiku by Dog: Snowflakes
- Haiku by Dog: Snow
- Haiku by Dog: Snowman
- Haiku by Dog: Distance
- Haiku by Dog: 12 Haiku Written By Dogs, Inspired By Snow
- Text from Dog: Hydrangeas are evil
- Text from Dog: How embarrassing!
- A Black Dog’s Lament: Where’s My Snow?
- Dogs, Cats & Humans Uncover Snow Joys and Challenges After the Blizzard
- That Cat’s Cool! Introducing Snow Cat
- Photo: Dogs Play in Snow