Today’s haiku is by Tucker.
That feeling when you know you had a Really Good Day.
Playing ball. Rolling in dirt. Playing ball. Harassing squirrels. And playing ball.
It’s those simple things that make a dog happy.
And one of the reasons I love dogs so much. Because they remind me to enjoy. Simply enjoy.
What would your pet’s Really Good Day look like?
You may also like:
- Haiku by Dog: Again
- Haiku by Dog: Ball
- Haiku by Dog: Resting
- Haiku by Dog: Satisfaction
- Ball is Lost: Tucker the Dog Faces His Worst Nightmare
- How Do I Love Thee, Ball? A Dog Sonnet
- Story (and video): A Dog and His Ball: a cautionary “tail”
- Story (and video): The Ball Stays Outside
- Text from Cat: Having a ball
- Story: Play Ball