Today’s haiku is by Elsa Clair.
Wondering where your cat is? There are several ways to find her:
- Open a can of cat food.
- Open the drawer where you keep the cat toys.
- Pull a pile of warm clothes from the dryer.
You can try folding the laundry. Your cat will be happy to help. If by “help,” you mean lie in the middle, swat everything, and sprinkle cat fur everywhere.
How do your pets help with the laundry?
You may also like:
- Haiku by Cat: Nice
- Haiku by Cat: Advice
- Haiku by Cat: Ignored
- Haiku by Cat: Ownership
- Haiku by Cat: Refuge
- Haiku by Cat: First
- Text from Cat: You can thank me later
- Text from Cat: There’s fur on my bed
- Cat House: Never trust the real estate listing