How do people without pets ever get anything done around the house?
Who is there to sit on the instructions? Or better yet, chew on them.
How can they learn new and expressive vocabulary unless someone is there to place a large paw on the plastic tray of nuts and screws so they fly across the room? Who else would help them find three out of the four screws they need to finish putting something together?
How do they manage to complete a project without a cat standing in the exact spot they need to step when they’re holding the heaviest part, and they can’t see where their feet are but they know there’s a cat there somewhere?
All I know is they’re probably finished already.
But as for us, when we’re done, we get to relax with a furry friend who made the whole adventure that much more worthwhile.
Do your pets help you with projects or chores?
You may also like:
- Text from cat: Helping with the paperwork
- Text from dog: Watered down
- Text from dog: I can’t even
- Text from dog: Hydrangeas are evil
- Text from dog: The meeting
- Text from cat: You can thank me later
- Text from Cat: Athena, Interior Designer
- Haiku by cat: Supervisor
- My Dog Doesn’t Like Getting His Feet Wet
- My helpful dogs make fall leaf clean-up so much easier
- Haiku by Dog: Help
- Calvin, Cat Office Manager
- The Paper Chase
- Photo: The Help