In my house, the cats are fed on a half wall and on a buffet. Each cat has a placemat, and each cat knows where his or her food is supposed to be served.
Sometimes I forget or don’t have time to take the placemats away, and they stay out until the next meal. Since there’s no food involved, sometimes another cat will sit or — dare I say it? — sleep on someone else’s placemat.
Confusion and consternation ensues. It’s a terrible breach of kitty protocol.
Do your pets have favorite spots? Do they have a problem if someone else is in their territory?
You may also like:
- Text from Cat: Darkness approaches
- Text from Cat: You can thank me later
- Text from Cat: There’s fur in my bed
- Text from Cat: A heated discussion about a cat bed
- Text from Cat: Your bed is infested
- Text from Cat: Not in my bed
- Surprise! A Cat Hides in a Box
- The Most Interesting Cat in the World Sleeps in a Dog Bed
- Places Everyone