So sweet to have kitty sleep next to you, curled up on your pillow. Her soft purrs of contentment fill your head with the joy of feline companionship.
Just don’t think too much about where her paws have been. And how those paws may have recently tromped through the litter box. Or dug to the very bottom to ensure that the delicately placed turds are buried just so. Try not to ponder whether the litter may have been tracked onto the very soft pillow upon which your freshly shampooed head now lies.
Just enjoy the moment, and drift off to sleep. What’s a few litter crumbs among friends?
Are there any places you don’t allow your pet?
You may also like:
- Text from dog: Puppy pillow
- Text from cat: You can thank me later
- Text from Cat: Clothes call
- Text from Cat: There’s fur on my bed
- Text from Cat: Fashion Consultant
- Text from Cat: Interior Designer
- Text from Cat: Sock it to me
- Cat House: Never trust the real estate listing
- Haiku by Cat: Advice
- Haiku by Cat: Nice
- Haiku by Cat: Fashion