When Calvin was younger, he could fit on my laptop. But he’s grown and my MacBook is smaller. Still, he wreaks just as much havoc on my work now as always.
Like the time he walked across the keyboard, stepping on just the right keys to make my computer go into narrate mode.
Or the night he started playing Carole King’s Tapestry album (an oldie but goody.)
Do your pets “help” with your work?
You may also like:
- Text from Cat: Cute always wins
- Text from Cat: Helping with the paperwork
- Text from Cat: I thought it was purring
- Text from Cat: I want the new iPhone
- The Paper Chase
- Fit to Print: Cats Love Printers
- Calvin Discovers the Music of Carole King
- Paws Button
- Calvin, Cat Office Manager