Calvin is the lone mancat in our home clowder. (For those who are unfamiliar with the term, a “clowder” is the official word for a group of cats, like a herd of deer, a murder of crows, and a gaggle of teenagers… oh, wait, that’s geese.)
And as the mancat of the house, one might expect him to have a manly meow. Instead, it is the tiniest of the bunch who has the loudest roar, while Calvin’s minute mews sound like they come from an ‘ittle bitty kitty.
So when he talks, the humans in the house are glad he doesn’t understand that we laugh about it. Or does he?
What are some of the things your pets do that make you laugh?
You may also like:
- Text from Cat: Closet panther
- Text from Cat: Do not mock me
- Text from Cat: Worship
- Text from Cat: Dinner plans
- Text from Cat: All shall bow before my throne
- Text from Cat: Facing it
- Elsa Clair, the Great Black-and-White Hunter
- Cat Video: Elsa Clair’s Mission Impossible
- The Good, the Bad and the Snuggly