One would think there’s enough sun for everyone.
Recently, though, the favored sunny spots are found in our dining room. Since our cats aren’t huge fans of cats other than themselves, this sometimes results in discussions about who owns which spot.
I believe Athena figured out that a strategically cast shadow throws a bit of a damper on the desirability of a particular spot.
Calvin eventually —and reluctantly — moved on to warmer climes on the other side of the room.
Do your pets enjoy basking in the sun?
You may also like:
- Text from Cat: A heated discussion
- Text from Cat: What is this word?
- Peaceful Cats in the Sun… Until They’re Not
- Cats Are Not Allowed on the Dining Room Table
- Rearranging My Home for the Heat-seeking Devices Known as Cats
- Photo: Sun worship-purr
- Haiku by Cat: Sun
- Haiku by Cat: Drifting