Cats are masters of Resting Angry Face. And since they only speak Feline and aren’t inclined to translate, one is often left trying to guess a) if they’re actually disgruntled and b) if they are disgruntled, what is the source of the disgruntelation.
Sometimes it’s one thing. Sometimes it’s a list of things. Sometimes, you’ll never know.
Though some chin scratchies, a couple treats or a distracting toy mouse may dis-disgruntle (undisgruntle? re-gruntle?) the cat.
And all will be right with the world. For now.
What makes your pet happy?
You may also like:
- Text from cat: An affront
- Text from cat: Hungry, hungry Dawn
- Text from cat: Darkness approaches
- Text from cat: There’s fur in my bed
- Text from cat: You can thank me later
- Text from cat: Your bed is infested
- Photo: Disgruntled Dawn